University of Leicester
At a graduation ceremony on Thursday 24 January, Lord Bruce Grocott was installed as the University’s sixth Chancellor. "The University’s previous Chancellors have been The Lord Adrian (1957–1971), Alan Lloyd Hodgkin (1971–1984), Sir George Porter (1984–1995), Sir Michael Atiyah (1995–2005) and Sir Peter Williams (2005–10)."  The Vice-Chancellor is Professor Sir Robert Burgess
From August 2013 onwards, Bridget Towle, formerly University Treasurer, is to succeed Roger Bettles in the role of Chairman, while David Moore (UK) has been appointed as the new University Treasurer. 
- Paul Boyle is President and Vice-Chancellor of the University of Leicester (appointed in September 2014) - he wants to pass on this position to David Willetts
- Electra Siafakas, "Turbulent Flight: Protesters gatecrash VC speech at sculpture showing", The Tab, February 10, 2014.
- Pro-Chancellors - Roger H. Bettles, Paul Bateman
- Vice-Chancellor - Sir Robert Burgess
- Treasurer - Bridget E. Towle
- Senior Pro-Vice-Chancellor - M P Thompson
Resources and articles
- Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development
- Leicestershire Cares
- Paul McDermott
- Sir Kent Woods
- Neil Chakraborti - criminology lecturer
- Peter Davis (Leicester University) - coop lecturer
- Adrian G. White - author of A Global Projection of Subjective Wellbeing: A Challenge to Positive Psychology?
- East Midlands Rich List 2013
- Helaine Blumenfeld donated a statue to the university in 2014
- Malcolm Maguire - Labour studies
- Lord Bach of Lutterworth
- University of Leicester New University of Leicester Chancellor installed, organizational web page, accessed February 6, 2013.
- University of Leicester New roles for members of University Council, organizational web page, accessed October 26, 2013.
- University of Leicester Unitemps, organizational web page, accessed December 10, 2013.