Category:Public relations case studies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A page for links to Public relations case studies.
Pages in category "Public relations case studies"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- Blondie, Dagwood & Camels
- Burson-Marsteller and global warming
- Burson-Marsteller and the National Smokers Alliance
- Burson-Marsteller Hires a Green 'Cash Cow'
- Burson-Marsteller Offers Journalists Cash to Attend Drug Regulator's Hearing
- Burson-Marsteller, the Colombian Government and Hillary Clinton's Presidential Campaign
- Chevron Plays 'Victim' To Deflect Media Coverage of Goldman Award for Ecuadorian Activists
- Chevron's Partnership with the Tiger Woods Foundation
- Chilling and Gassing with the Environmental Defense Fund
- Citizens for a Free Kuwait
- Coalition for Health Insurance Choices
- Coalition for Southern Africa
- Coca-Cola Company/Coke Cans Weber Shandwick
- Confidence Game: Burson-Marsteller's PR Plan for Silicone Breast Implants
- Crisis management: Handling a boycott
- Fake whistleblower memos on media bias in the Iraq war
- Fleishman-Hillard & the controversy on overbilling the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Fleishman-Hillard & the controversy on overbilling the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power/External Links
- Fonterra and the Chinese contaminated milk scandal
- Fuel efficiency standards and the laws of physics