U.S.-India Business Council
U.S. India Business Council is the peak lobby group "representing the largest U.S. companies investing in India, promoting economic reforms with an aim to deepen trade relations and broaden commercial ties with India." 
- Charles R. Kaye - former chair
U.S. India Business Council
1615 H. Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20062
Other SourceWatch Resources
- Indian American Security Leadership Council
- Nuclear Cooperation Promotion Act
- Missile Technology Control Regime
- Nuclear Suppliers Group
- The Coalition for Partnership with India
- "Patton Boggs Backs Nukes For India", O'Dwyers PR Daily, June 19, 2006. (Sub req'd).
- Michael Forsythe and Veena Trehan, "Friends in high places help India; Corporate America steps up lobbying for nuclear accord", The International Herald Tribune, July 18, 2006.
- U.S.-India Business Council, "'The Coalition for Partnership With India Applauds the Passage of Nuclear Cooperation Promotion Act by the House of Representatives'", Media Release, July 27, 2006.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|