From 2012: "Dinesh Paliwal is Chairman, President and CEO of HARMAN International. Over his career, Dinesh has worked and lived in six countries on four continents and spent 22 years with the ABB Group where he held the dual role of President of ABB Group and Chairman/CEO of ABB Inc. prior to joining HARMAN in 2007. Dinesh has received numerous accolades, including Metro New York Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young and the Indian American Achiever Award from the Global Organization of People of Indian Origin (GOPIO), while serving on the boards of several institutions in the public and private sectors such as Tyco International. Dinesh and his wife, Ila, have had a long-standing relationship with AIF and India and have been key supporters for many years. Most recently, Dinesh was honored with the AIF Corporate Leadership Award at the Annual Southern California Annual Gala in Los Angeles in 2011."
- As of April 1, 2020 Senior Advisor to the Board and CEO, Harman International Industries Inc.
- Director, Nestle 
- Board member, Bristol-Myers Squibb, USA
- Board member, Raytheon Company, USA
- Member, Business Roundtable, Washington D.C., USA
- Member, US India Business Council (USIBC)
- Former Director, American India Foundation