Society for International Development
The Society for International Development (SID) "is an international network of individuals and organizations, founded in 1957 to promote social justice and foster democratic participation. Through locally driven international programmes and activities, SID strengthens collective empowerment and facilitates dialogue and knowledge sharing worldwide. In addressing issues from a multisectoral perspective, the Society emphasizes systemic and long-term approaches with a central focus on social and institutional transformation."
"The SID network consists of 65 local chapters, 55 institutional members and 3000 individual members in 125 countries. Its programme and activities are facilitated by an International Secretariat in Rome and a Regional Office in Nairobi." 
- President - Enrique Iglesias, President, Inter-American Development Bank
- Vice Presidents: Khawar Mumtaz, Coordinator, Shirkat Gah, Pakistan; Jos van Gennip, President, SOCIRES Foundation, The Netherlands
- Treasurer - Stephen F. Moseley, President and Chief Executive Officer, Academy for Educational Development, USA
- East Africa Amb. Juma Mwapachu (Tanzania) – Ambassador of the United Republic of Tanzania to France; former President, SID Tanzania Chapter
- West & Central Africa Dr. Adebayo Olukoshi (Nigeria) – Executive Secretary, CODESRIA – Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa, Dakar
- East Asia & the Pacific Dr. Kazuo Takahashi (Japan) – Professor of International Relations and Development Studies, International Christian University of Tokyo; Chairperson of the Society of Researchers of International Development
- South Asia Dr. Bina Pradhan (Nepal) – Gender and Population Development Specialist, Alliance for Development Alternatives, Kathmandu
- South Asia Ms. Nilufar Banu (Bangladesh) – Senior Fellow and Programme Director, Bangladesh Unnayan Parishad (BUP) and Secretary General, SID Bangladesh Chapter
- Europe Sen. Jos van Gennip (The Netherlands) – Senator, Upper House of Parliament, the Netherlands; President, SID Netherlands Chapter
- Europe Dr. Klemens van der Sand (Germany) – Deputy Director General & Commissioner for the Millennium Development Goals, Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development, Bonn
- Latin America & the Caribbean Dr. Alejandro Bendana (Nicaragua) – Director, Centro de Estudios Internacionales, Managua.
- Latin America & the Caribbean Ms. Silvina Ramos (Argentina) - Director, Centre for the Study of State and Society (CEDES), Buenos Aires.
- North America Ms. Joanna Kerr (Canada) – Executive Director, Association of Women's Rights in Development; SID Institutional Member, Washington D.C.
- North America Mr. Steve Moseley (United States) – President, Academy for Educational Development; former President, SID Washington Chapter, Washington D.C.
- At Large Slate Dr. Enrique Iglesias (Uruguay) – President, Inter-American Development Bank, Washington D.C.
- At Large Slate Ms. Anriette Esterhuysen (South Africa) – Executive Director, Association for Progressive Communications, Johannesburg.
- At Large Slate Mr. Bruce Moore (Canada) – Director, International Land Coalition, Rome
- At Large Slate Ms. Khawar Mumtaz - Senior Coordinator, Shirkat Gah – Women's Resource Centre, Lahore