Ronald L. Kerber
Dr. Ronald L. Kerber graduated from Purdue University in 1965 with a B.S.E.S.
- Member, Defense Science Board E-Commerce Task Force (2002)
- Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Advanced Technology / Aeronautical Policy Review Committee (1987)
- Director, SPX Corporation
- Vice President of Advanced Systems and Technology, McDonnell Douglas Corporation (1988).
- Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Whirlpool Corporation(2000)
- Teacher/Scholar Award Winner, Michigan State University (Engineering/Mechanical Engineering) (1973)
- Outstanding Aerospace Engineer Award, School of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Purdue University (1999)
- Member, Tau Beta Pi, The Engineering Honor Society