"Opportunity Now is the campaign on gender diversity from Business in the Community. Opportunity Now aims to increase women's success at work, because it's not only good for business but good for society too.
"Opportunity Now empowers employers to accelerate change for women in the workplace. We work with our membership of employers, from private, public and education sectors to offer tailored, practical and pragmatic advice on workplace issues.
"Founded in 1991, the original aim of Opportunity Now was to maximise the potential of female employees and improve their recruitment and retention prior to the start of the new millennium. Nearly 20 years on the need for the work of Opportunity Now is just as strong."  Part of Business in the Community.
Leadership Team 2013
Accessed November 2013: 
- Chair Opportunity Now Advisory Board - Helena Morrissey - CEO, Newton Investment Management
- Deputy Chair, Opportunity Now Advisory Board - Suzanne Baxter - Group Finance Director, MITIE Group PLC
- Evelyn Bourke - CFO - responisble for Group Finance Actuarial, Treasury, Tax, Internal Audit and Risk, Bupa
- Dame Julia Cleverdon - Vice President, Business in the Community
- James Leigh Pemberton - MD + CEO, Credit Suisse UK
- Carolyn Gray - Group Director of HR, Pensions and Sustainability, Guardian Media Group
- Simon Jose - President, Stiefel, a GSK company
- Anne Watts - Independent Advisor
- Cecile Houlot - Managing Director Head of European Securitisation and Asset Solutions, Morgan Stanley
- Tony Prestedge - Chief Operating Officer, Group Operations, Nationwide Building Society
- Nikki Spaul - Head of HR for UK Tranmission and Gas Distribution, National Grid
- Gaenor Bagley - Head of People, PwC
- Rob Jenson - Operations Director East Geography, Royal Mail
- Karen M. Fortunato - Company Secretary & General Counsel, Santander
- Sally Martin - VP Downstream HSSE & SP (Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Social Performance), Shell UK
- Tania Songini - Finance Director, Siemens Energy UK and Controller Northwest Europe, Siemens Energy