Natural Capital Institute
The Natural Capital Institute as founded in 2002 and "serves the people who are transforming the world. We are a team of researchers, teachers, students, activists, scholars, writers, social entrepreneurs, artists, and volunteers committed to the restoration of the earth and the healing of human culture. We do two things: we describe pathways of change in books and research reports, and we create tools for connecting the individuals, information, and organizations that create change." 
WiserEarth is a fiscally sponsored project of the Natural Capital Institute.
The following information is from the NCI website February 1, 2008. 
- Kelsang Aukatsang, development director "has worked with Instituto Terra in Brazil; as a philanthropic advisor at the Tides Foundation; managed program and grantmaking work at the Rockefeller Brothers Fund; and handled communications and grassroots advocacy at the International Campaign for Tibet ... kelsang AT naturalcapital.org "
- Diana Cohn, NCI board advisor, "is managing director of the Panta Rhea Foundation, and a former senior program officer for a national foundation working on economic and environmental justice issues," the Solidago Foundation .
- Kelly Costa, CoDirector and Chief Financial Officer, "oversees NCI's operations and finances. ... costa AT naturalcapital.org"
- Peggy Duvette, NCI CoDirector and Project Director "is responsible for management and leadership of NCI as well as governing our active projects: WiserEarth and ResponsibleInvesting.org. duvette AT naturalcapital.org"
- Paul Hawken is the founder and executive director, Natural Capital Institute.
- Melinda Kramer, WiserEarth Communications and Outreach Coordinator, is also the founder and director of Women's Earth Alliance ... email@example.com"
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Homepage, Natural Capital Institute, accessed December 13, 2007.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|