His official biographical note states (1/25/08) that Stoller "writes at the progressive strategy site OpenLeft.com and is the President of the political action committee BlogPAC. ... He consults for the Sunlight Foundation on open government, for Actblue, and for Working Assets, a progressive phone company. In 2005, he worked as the blogger for Jon Corzine for Governor and Simon Rosenberg for Democratic National Committee Chair. He also co-created the web campaign Thereisnocrisis.com to fight against the privatization of Social Security. In 2004, he worked on a radio and blog project called 'The Blogging of the President', credentialled bloggers for the Democratic National Convention, and co-created the web campaign enjoythedraft.com. He is the co-author of a report titled 'The Emergence of the Progressive Blogosphere' from the New Politics Institute. In 2003, he worked on the Draft Clark movement. Stoller began blogging in 2002.
Related SourceWatch Resources
Matt Stoller's 2008 Clients Include
By Matt Stoller
- "My Various Secret Agendas," MyDD, April 14, 2007.
Articles & Commentary
- "Corzine's Matt Stoller," Enlighten-New Jersey Blogspot, March 31, 2005.
- Jim Lippard, "Demonization of adversaries is wrong, Matt Stoller," The Lippard Blog, June 16, 2006.
- William Beutler, "MyDD’s Matt Stoller Dissembles And Smears Non-Partisan Journalists," Blog P.I., August 18, 2006.
- "Matt Stoller’s Megalomania," Enlighten-New Jersey Blog, August 18, 2006.
- "Matt Stoller Still Can’t Catch A Clue," Decision08.net, October 30, 2006.
- Bob Fertik, "The Netroots Legislative Agenda: A Challenge to Matt Stoller and the Progressive Blogs," Democrats.com, November 12, 2006.
- Oliver Willis, "Just B.S. from Matt Stoller," Like Kryptonite to Stupid Blog, February 5, 2007.
- Matthew Yglesias, "The Judgment Factor," MatthewYgelsias.com, April 14, 2007.
- "Blog dystopia: Matt Stoller v. Power Line," BrendanNyhan.com, April 17, 2007.
- Sheldon Rampton and John Stauber, Democratic Spin Won't End the War in Iraq, www.PRWatch, May 24, 2007.
- Daniel Shulman, Meet the New Bosses: After crashing the gate of the political establishment, bloggers are looking more like the next gatekeepers, Mother Jones magazine, June 20, 2007.
- Ari Melber, MOVEON POLLS OPEN TO FIERCE DEBATE, TheNation.com, January 31, 2008
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- New Organizing Institute Advisors, organizational web page, accessed April 5, 2012.