Global Footprint Network
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Global Footprint Network works to "increase the effectiveness of the Ecological Footprint as a tool for promoting ecological, social and economic sustainability." 
- Susan Burns, Managing Director
Accessed January 2009: 
- Susan Burns, Founder of the pioneering sustainability consulting firm Natural Strategies and Managing Director of Global Footprint Network.
- Kristin Cobble, leadership and organizational development practitioner, Global Business Network.
- Daniel Geiger, Adjunct Assistant Professor, Marine Biology, University of Southern California.
- Eric Frothingham, corporate attorney, business executive and part owner of Progressive Investment Management, a socially responsible investment firm.
- Andre Hoffmann, Swiss entrepreneur and investor.
- Mathis Wackernagel, co-creator of the Ecological Footprint and Executive Director of Global Footprint Network.
- John Balbach, Managing Partner of Cleantech Group
- Bob Doppelt, Executive Director of Resource Innovations and The Climate Leadership Initiative
- Elizabeth McNamee, radio producer and development consultant
- Cara Pike, Director, Social Capital Project, Earth Justice
- Ann Hancock, Executive Director, Sustainable Sonoma County and Campaign Coordinator, Skymetrics
Science and Policy Advisory Council
Accessed April 2008: 
- David T. Suzuki
- Wangari Maathai
- E.O. Wilson
- James Gustave Speth
- Daniel Pauly
- Oscar Arias
- Julia Marton-Lefevre
- William Rees
- Ernst Ulrich von Weizsacker
- Lester Brown
- M. S. Swaminathan
- Manfred Max-Neef
- Herman E. Daly
- Rhodri Morgan
- Emil Salim
- Norman Myers
- Fabio Feldmann
- Jorgen Randers
- Mick Bourke
- Dominique Voynet
- Michael Meacher
- Karl-Henrik Robert
- Will Steffen
- Peter H. Raven
- Eric Garcetti