George Vradenburg III
George Vradenburg III "is President of the Vradenburg Foundation. He was most recently Strategic Adviser and Executive Vice President for Global and Strategy Policy at AOL Time Warner. Prior to joining AOL Time Warner, Mr. Vradenburg served as Senior Vice President and General Counsel of CBS, and as Executive Vice President at Fox. Mr. Vradenburg is currently Cochair of the Potomac Conference Task Force on Emergency Preparedness for the Greater Washington Region.“ 
- Member, Task Force In Support of Arab Democracy
- Director, Human Rights First
- Leadership, Americans Elect 2012 
- "Task Force Members", (Biographical note), Undated, Accessed June 2007.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Who, Americans Elect 2012, accessed November 23, 2011.