" Beverly Rubik earned her Ph.D. in biophysics in 1979 at the University of California at Berkeley. She is internationally renowned for her pioneering work in frontier science and medicine. Her main area of focus is research on the subtle energetics of living systems, including the human energy field and the body-mind-spirit in health and healing. She has published over 80 papers and 2 books. Dr. Rubik presently serves on the editorial boards of Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine; Evidence-Based Integrative Medicine; and Integrative Medicine Insights. She has served on the advisory boards of various distinguished organizations, including the Program in Integrative Medicine at University of Arizona under Dr. Andrew Weil.
"Dr. Rubik was one of 18 Congressionally-appointed members of the Program Advisory Board to the Office of Alternative Medicine at the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) from 1992-1997, and chaired the NIH panels on electromagnetic medicine and spiritual energy healing. This was the precursory organization to National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
"In 1996, Dr. Rubik founded the Institute for Frontier Science (IFS), a nonprofit corporation for research and education. Laurance S. Rockefeller, Sr., helped support the founding of the IFS. In 2002, IFS was awarded an NIH center grant for frontier medicine research on biofield science in consortium with researchers at the University of Arizona. Dr. Rubik was a project director in this consortium and conducted studies on Reiki, a form of Japanese spiritual healing, and on qigong therapy, a healing practice that originated in China. Dr. Rubik is currently conducting research in several areas including the psychophysiology of extraordinary states including bliss; the subtle properties of water, including memory; and optimal nutrition for anti-aging and prevention. She is core professor in the doctoral programs in Interdisciplinary Studies at Union Institute and University, Cincinnati, OH, and adjunct professor in Integrative Health Studies at California Institute for Integral Studies in San Francisco. "
"Books edited by Dr. Rubik include The Interrelationship between Mind and Matter (1992) which addresses aspects of mind-body medicine and other topics, and Alternative Medicine: Expanding Medical Horizons (1995), a National Institutes of Health (NIH) report published by the U.S. Government Printing Office, for which she served on the 11-member editorial board and was a contributing author to 2 chapters. She was also technical editor for The Heart of Healing (1993), a popular book on the powers of mind and spirit in healing published by Turner Publishing Co. as the companion volume to the TBS television series. A popular lecturer, she has presented many invited lectures and workshops to a variety of audiences nationally and internationally. Two of her most recent invited lectures are (1) new developments in energy medicine at a Dec. 1995 San Francisco conference hosted by the International Inst. of Research on the topic of integrating alternative medicine in managed health care; (2) how the emerging scientific world view might affect the future health care industry at an Oct. 1995 meeting of the World Business Academy at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, B.C.
From 1992 to 1994, Dr. Rubik served as a member of the Advisory Panel to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of Alternative Medicine and was Panel Chair on Bioelectromagnetics. She presently serves on the editorial board of several journals, including the Alternative Health Practitioner; Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine; and the Journal of Complementary Therapies in Medicine (UK). She is a member of the advisory board of the Journal of Subtle Energies and the European Journal of Classical Homeopathy. She is also an advisory board member to the John Templeton Foundation, the Society for Scientific Exploration (a professional scientific society), among several other organizations. She is listed in Who's Who in Science and Theology and Who's Who in Science and Engineering. She has served the MacArthur Foundation as a nominator of fellows. Her membership in several professional societies reflect her breadth of training and diverse, interdisciplinary interests." 
- President, Psychotronics Association
- Practitioner, Health Medicine Center 
- Honorary Director, Weston A. Price Foundation 
- Advisor, Integrity Research Institute
- World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality
- Associate Editor, Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 
- Winner of the 2009 Green Award 
- Extended Faculty, Institute of Noetic Sciences 
- Scientific Advisor, Consciousness and Healing Initiative 
- Executive Editor, Revision 
- 2008-ongoing Member, Editorial Board, ReVision Journal
- 2008-ongoing Wellcorps International, Inc., International Advisory Council,
- Part-time faculty member, Integrative Health Concentration, Saybrook Graduate School and Research Center, San Francisco, CA
- 1987-1989 Research Director, Homeopathic Research Foundation, Oakland, CA
- 1986-1987 Senior Scientist, Miles Laboratories, Berkeley, CA 94701
- 1985-1988 Lecturer, Institute for Culture and Creation Spirituality Holy Names College, Oakland, CA
- 1995-1997 Member, Advisory Board, John Templeton Foundation, Radnor, PA CV
- 1993-2002 Council member, Society for Scientific Exploration
- 2007-ongoing, Anodos Foundation, Cambria, CA, grants for collaborative research toward the development of appropriate scientific methodology to study subtle interactions between mind and matter.
Resources and articles
- Heart of Healing: The Institute of Noetic Sciences With William Poole by Brendan O'Regan (Turner Publising, 1993)
- Institute of Noetic Sciences Beverly Rubik , organizational web page, accessed July 14, 2013.
- Health Medicine Center About, organizational web page, accessed October 11, 2013.
- Directors, Weston A. Price Foundation, accessed November 31, 2010.
- Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine Board, organizational web page, accessed June 19, 2013.
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine ALYCE AND ELMER GREEN AWARD, organizational web page, accessed May 5, 2012.
- Institute of Noetic Sciences Extended Faculty, organizational web page, accessed July 14, 2013.
- Consciousness and Healing Initiative About, organizational web page, accessed October 19, 2017.
- Revision Board, organizational web page, accessed May 12, 2018.