World Business Academy
The World Business Academy "is a non-profit business think tank and network of business and thought leaders founded in 1987 with the mission to inspire and help business assume responsibility for the whole of society.
"Led by its Founding President, Rinaldo Brutoco, the Academy explores the role and responsibility of business in relation to critical moral, environmental, and social dilemmas.
"The Academy’s work and extensive publications address the challenge of innovative and values-driven leadership, renewable energy and climate change, development of the human potential at work, sustainable business strategies, and global reconstruction. In 2007, the Academy published Freedom from Mid-East Oil, by Jerry B. Brown, Ph.D., Rinaldo S. Brutoco, J.D., and James A. Cusumano, Ph.D.
"The Academy has a unique resource in its Academy Fellows who comprise a veritable Who’s Who of world-class thinkers. These include Warren Bennis (leadership and management), Lester Brown (global environment), Deepak Chopra (healing and wellness), Steven Covey (author, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People), Hazel Henderson (economic futures), Amory Lovins (energy policy), Michael Ray (creativity in business), Lance Secretan (inspirational leadership), and Peter Senge (organizational learning).
"The Academy was founded as a result of discussions in 1986 conducted at the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) International in Menlo Park, California, centering on the role and responsibility of business as the most powerful institution in society." 
Accessed October 2017: 
- Rinaldo S. Brutoco Founder & President
- Matt Renner Executive Director
- Judi Weisbart Vice President of Community Relations
- Robert Perry Director of Energy Research
- Jerry B. Brown, Ph.D. Director of Safe Energy Project
- Bob Beth Special Advisor to the Clean Energy Moonshot
- Blaine Bartlett Member, Board of Directors
- Diane Cirincione, Ph.D. Member, Board of Directors
- Marie Case Member, Board of Directors
- Bill Moses Member, Board of Directors
Accessed July 2010: 
Founder, President & CEO
Board of Directors
Resources and articles
- Bill Sechrest
- Cabell Brand, Alexander Schieffer - members
- Diana Whitney, Richard Barrett - fellow
- Nathaniel Whitestone - former editor
- Amy Vossbrinck