"Baroness Masham is a cross bench member of the House of Lords. She was created a life peer in 1970 as The Baroness Masham of Ilton and is an active member of the House of Lords. She takes a particular interest in issues surrounding disability, health and penal reform. Baroness Masham is a key member of a number of All Party Parliamentary Groups, including the Associate Parliamentary Health Group and the All Party Parliamentary Group on Prison Health." 
- Former Parliamentary Patron, Obesity Awareness and Solutions Trust 
- Patron, Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group 
- Patron, Phoenix Futures 
- Cochair, Associate Parliamentary Health Group
- Vice president, Patients Association 
- Aids APPG
- Drugs Misuse Group APPG
- Health APG
- Skin APG
- Pro-Life Group APPG
Resources and articles
- Associate Parliamentary Health Group [ Baroness Masham], organizational web page, accessed August 3, 2012.
- Obesity Awareness and Solutions Trust (archived page February 2007) Parliamentary Patrons, organizational web page, accessed June 29, 2013.
- Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group Patrons, organizational web page, accessed September 20, 2012.
- Phoenix Futures People, organizational web page, accessed October 14, 2012.
- Patients Association Vice presidents, organizational web page, accessed February 18, 2016.