Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Aids Group exists 'to raise awareness of HIV/AIDS both as a national and international issue, and to be a bridge between the HIV sector and parliament'
- Chair: Neil Gerrard MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: David Borrow MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Francis Maude MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Lord Fowler of Sutton Coldfield (Con)
- Vicechair: Baroness Masham of Ilton (CB)
- Vicechair: Dr Jenny Tonge MP (LD)
- Treasurer: Laura Moffatt MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Edwige-Aimee Fortier , Office of Neil Gerrard MP, House of Commons, London SW1A OAA. Tel: 020 7219 6916.
- Roche Laboratories £2000 (registered November 2002).
- Merck Sharp & Dohme £5000 (registered January 2003).
- Abbott Laboratories £5000;
- Elton John AIDS Foundation £5000;
- GlaxoSmithKline £350 (registered May 2003).
- Crusaid £3000 (registered June 2003).
- Roche Laboratories £2700 (registered September 2003).
Other SourceWatch resources
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)