The Health Group exists 'to provide quality information to all parliamentarians on health and related issues in order to generate greater awareness of, and participation in, the national healthcare agenda'
- Chair: Dr Howard Stoate MP (Lab)
- Chair: Baroness Cumberlege (Con)
- Chair: Baroness Masham of Ilton (CB)
- Secretary: Patrick Hall MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: David Drew MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Andrew Bonser , Networking for Industry, 7th Floor, 1 Great Cumberland Place, London W1H 7AZ. Tel. 020 7723 8947
Networking for Industry provides administrative assistance (office space, computer, telephone and secretarial services). £5,000 per annum from each of the following: AstraZenica, BT Health, BUPA, Close Healthcare Finance, GSK, Huntleigh Healthcare, Kimberly-Clark, Lundbeck, Napp, Northgate Information Solutions, Pfizer, PPP Healthcare, WCI, Wyeth, Xograph, Zurich Financial Services; plus an additional £15,000 from Wyeth (registered November 2002).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)