Anders Wijkman "is President of Globe EU and has been active in environmental and development issues for many years. As a member of the European Parliament, he focuses on issues related to climate change, environment, development cooperation and humanitarian affairs. He is the former assistant director of the Bureau for Policy and Program Support with the U.N. Development Program and was previously director general of the Swedish Agency for Research Cooperation with Developing Countries (SAREC). He chaired a special task force on the environmental consequences of Sweden's membership in the EU, and a committee reviewing Swedish foreign aid from the perspective of Agenda 21. During Anders' tenure as its Secretary General (1989-1992), the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation started a highly successful program to identify environmental non-governmental organization (NGOs) in the developing world and to support their activities. Anders has been a member of the Swedish parliament, secretary general of the Swedish Red Cross, and president of the International Red Cross Disaster Relief Commission. Anders is vice President of Club of Rome and the Tällberg Foundation. He is a member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences." 
- Chair, E-Parliament
- Council, World Future Council
- Director, Tallberg Forum 
- Advisory Board, Stockholm Challenge
- Advisory Council, Right Livelihood Award
- Advisory Board, European Climate Foundation 
- Former Director, Plan International
- Network Member, Global Business Network 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Anders Wijkman, World Future Council, accessed January 5, 2009.
- ↑ Tallberg Forum Board, organizational web page, accessed March 21, 2013.
- ↑ European Climate Foundation Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed April 7, 2013.
- ↑ Members, Global Business Network, accessed November 15, 2010.