The Stockholm Challenge "is a well established global networking program for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) entrepreneurs for over ten years. It continues to be a leader in demonstrating how information technology can improve living conditions and increase economic growth in all parts of the world. One of the main features of the Stockholm Challenge is the ICT prize, the Stockholm Challenge Award, which has attracted over 3000 projects over the years. Read about the history of the award here." 
- Esther Dyson - Editor at large at CNET Networks
- John Gage - Chief Researcher and Vice President of the Science Office, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Alexander Galitsky - Internationally renowned inventor and entrepreneur in Russia, Western Europe and USA.
- Carl-Henric Svanberg - President and CEO of Ericsson
- Professor Muhammad Yunus - Founder and Managing Director of Grameen Bank
- Anders Wijkman - Member of the European Parliament