"The Wrekin Trust is an educational charity which was started in 1971 by Sir George Trevelyan Bt for spiritual education of a non-sectarian kind. ...
"The main activity for the last six years has been the development of the Wrekin Forum with the purpose of awakening and revitalizing a spiritual dimension within society by empowering and supporting a deeper connection between visionary organizations and individuals whose approach is based on holistic, spiritual and ecological principles." 
Sir George Trevelyan notes: "...as I approached the age of eighty (in 1986) I invited Tony Neate, the founder of Runnings Park, West Malvern, to become Chairman with his colleague David Furlong as Co-Director. In 1987 Malcolm experienced a time of ill-health, which threw all planning on David. Malcolm also realized that his real task now was to develop his remarkable seminars on "The Transformational Journey". These he had established with his wife Jane and had built up a considerable following. So it became clear to us all that this was the time for him to retire from the Trust. Our long partnership was completed and Wrekin entered a new phase under the inspiration and direction of David Furlong and Tony Neate, with David Middleton as Administrator in charge of the office, which was now moved into the grounds of Runnings Park under the Malverns – a fine centre for spiritual adult-education. I remained as President and for a time, a member of the Trustees." 
- Janice Dolley - Development Director
Memorial Lectures in London 
- 1998 Spiritual Education in the Twenty-first Century - David Lorimer
- 1999 Soil, Soul & Society - Satish Kumar
- 2000 Living in a Sacred Way - Prof. Ravi Ravindra
- 2001 The Spiritual Destiny of Britain - Peter Dawkins
- 2002 Spiritual Renaissance in our Time - Prof. Ursula King
- 2003 Sacred Soil: Sacred Food - Patrick Holden
- 2004 The Mending of the Worlds: Evolution, Consciousness and the Eternal Return - Dr Roger Woolger
- 2005 Awakening the Global Heart - Dr Serge Beddington-Behrens
Accessed October 2011: 
Former People (date not clear)
Accessed February 2012: 
"The trustees are Hertha Larive (President), Josie Gregory... Steve Weir... John Hunt and Serge Beddington-Behrens... The Executive Vice President is David Lorimer and the Executive Director is Janice Dolley."
Resources and articles
- UfS Forum
- Educo International
- Scientific and Medical Network
- Elizabeth Dowse - former chair
- Edward Matchett - former codirector
- Geoffrey Blundell
- Bruce MacManaway in 1977 he was the chair of the Wrekin Trust 6th annual conference on Health & Healing, at Loughborough University. He had organised this conference, and been its chairman since its inception. 
- ↑ Home, Wrekin Trust, accessed October 19, 2011.
- ↑ Sir George Trevelyan Something of an Autobiography, organizational web page, accessed September 19, 2013.
- ↑ Trustees, Wrekin Trust, accessed October 19, 2011.
- ↑ sirgeorgetrevelyan Wrekin Trust, organizational web page, accessed February 3, 2012.