"Josie is one of the founders and co-director of the Foundation for Workplace Spirituality. She brings to this venture a wealth of knowledge and experience which spans working in the NHS, higher education, and private practice as a coach, psychotherapist, supervisor (academic, clinical and organisational), organisational trainer and consultant and spiritual guide.
"Since 2001 Josie has co-created and led a great team in Spirituality in the Workplace through the International Conference on Organisational Spirituality. This work has generated very interesting and leading-edge articles, and meetings of people passionate about bringing their spiritual nature into their work for the benefit of all."
"I am a psychology graduate with postgraduate professional training and qualifications in Humanistic Psychology and Group Facilitation (IDHP); Awarded a PhD in Interpersonal Relations in Work Environments (University of Surrey 1994); I have postgraduate qualifications in Adult Education (University of Surrey); Postgraduate qualifications in Psychotherapy (UKCP registered); three years study into the Concept of the Self in Spiritual Development (University of Kent in Canterbury); Consciousness studies (Independent studies); and various clinical and other qualifications in Nursing, Midwifery and NHS teaching. " 
"Josie worked for nearly 20 years as a member and Director of the Human Potential Research Group at the University of Surrey 1990 -2005. Facilitator and rotating Programme Director on the MSc in Change Agent Skills and Strategies and Director of the Postgraduate Certificate in Spiritual Development and Facilitation. She also teaches on the MA/MSc in Psychological Coaching at Metanoia Institute – London and is an Associate of Ashridge Consulting teaching on the Professional Doctorate in Organisational Change. Ashridge Business School." 
- Associate of Ashridge Business School working with senior organisational consultants pursuing doctoral studies into their organisational practice.
- Associate of Metanoia Institute teaching and supervising professionals on the MSc in Psychological Coaching.
- Transpersonal Psychotherapist and Transactional Analysis Psychotherapist.
- Director of the Centre for Spiritual Development and Facilitation
- University for Spirit Forum
Resources and articles
- 2010, Maintaining Spirit in the World of Work ,Gregory, J. (2010) Maintaining Spirit in the World of Work, Keynote address at the 1st International Conference - British Association for the Study of Spirituality, June