"Unchecked exposes the real-world costs of the failure to properly enforce the rules, and shows why strong protections matter.". "Unchecked was founded by Emma Rose, formerly of the Alliance to Save our Antibiotics; Maddy Carroll, former Campaign Director at 38 Degrees; and Dom Goggins, environmental policy consultant. Unchecked is led by Emma Rose. Our media and communications work is led by Luke Holland, of Cathod Du." Unchecked is kindly supported by the JMG Foundation, The Funding Network, and The Kestrelman Trust. 
- Craig Bennett: CEO, Friends of the Earth
- Jon Cracknell: Director, JMG Foundation
- Argo Scott: Campaign Strategist
- Miles King FLS: CEO, People Need Nature
- Steve Nash: Consumer Advisor on E. coli O157
- Unchecked About, organizational web page, accessed November 3, 2019.