"38 Degrees members work together to bring about real change in the UK by taking action on the issues that we all care about....
"38 Degrees launched in 2009 and there are now over 800,000 of us working together for change. Anyone can become a member of 38 Degrees - it’s free and you can join just by signing a petition, or taking another actions." 
"There are currently over 750,000 38 Degrees members working for change throughout the UK, and we're still growing fast." 
"Founders include Gordon Roddick, Henry Tinsley. The project was developed by Ben Brandzel, Pete Myers, Nina Kowalska and Warren Puckett. 38 Degrees was partly founded in honour of Anita Roddick, a lifetime champion of the power of ordinary people to make a difference." 
"Members give what they can afford - the average donation is around £12.00 but it varies a lot and every donation helps big or small.
"Since launching in 2009, 38 Degrees has also received some money from charitable trusts and foundations. Thank you to the Isvara Foundation, The Funding Network, the Andrew Wainwright Reform Trust, the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation, the Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust, the Barrow Cadbury Fund and UnLtd for supporting our work.
"We have a policy of publishing details of any large donation, from any source, in our annual accounts. Here is the relevant extract from this year's annual accounts.
"We are committed to transparency in donations and publish details of any donors whose contribution totals over £7500 within the accounting period. In the past year, we have received donations above this threshold from: Barrow Cadbury Fund: £12,000" 
Accessed September 2011: 
- David Babbs - Executive Director
- Hannah Lownsbrough - Campaigns Director
- Johnny Chatterton - Digital Campaigns Manager
- Becky Jarvis - Campaigner
- Cian O'Donovon - Campaigner
- Marie Campbell - Campaigner
Accessed September 2011:  The board members remained the same in July 2012.
- Gordon Roddick - chair
- Ben Brandzel
- Peter Myers (UK)
- Benedict Southworth
- Henry Tinsley
- Gemma Mortensen
- Paul Hilder
- Michael Barker, "Activism Versus Clicktivism", Thoughts of a Leicester Socialist, October 22, 2013.
- "38 Degrees - will the data protection issues inhibit sign up?", Spy Blog, May 26, 2009.
- "How sneakily are Blue State Digital tracking NGO political campaign emails?", Spy Blog, January 26, 2009. (Blue State Digital)