UK Green Building Council
The UK Green Building Council is campaigning for a sustainable built environment.
- Paul King – Chief Executive
Accessed May 2013: 
- Andrew Gould (UK), International Director - Jones Lang LaSalle
- Peter William Rogers CBE, Director
- Patrick Bellew, Principal at Atelier Ten
- Rab Bennetts OBE, Bennetts Associates
- Bill Bolsover CBE, Chairman of Aggregate Industries
- James Cameron is non-executive Chairman of Climate Change Capital.
- Mark Clare, Group Chief Executive of Barratt Developments plc
- John Frankiewicz, FCIOB, Divisional CEO of Willmott Dixon Capital Works
- Stephanie Hilborne OBE, Chief Executive of The Wildlife Trusts
Resources and articles
- UK Green Building Council Board, organizational web page, accessed May 12, 2013.