"At Triodos Bank, we believe that profit doesn't need to be at the expense of the world's most pressing environmental problems. That's why we finance organisations from organic food and farming businesses and pioneering renewable energy enterprises, to recycling companies and nature conservation projects. " 
"1971: Triodos Foundation is established to use gifts and loans to support innovative projects and companies.
"1980: Triodos Bank NV is established with EUR 540,000 in start-up share capital and a full banking licence from the Dutch Central Bank. It starts operating in the Netherlands.
"1990: Triodos Bank launches the first green fund in Europe, Biogrond Beleggingsfonds. The Green Investment Fund follows later...
"1995: Triodos Bank opens a branch in the United Kingdom. Triodos Renewables (formerly the Wind Fund) is established in the UK. " 
"The anthroposophic movement and the movement for religious renewal, the Foundation Christian Community, were the sources of information for the people who established Triodos Bank.
Accessed September 2012: 
- Peter Blom, CEO & Chairman of the Board of Management, Triodos Bank Group
- Charles Middleton, Managing Director, Triodos Bank UK
- Kit Beazley, Head of Finance
- Sarah King, Head of Human Resources
- Bevis Watts, Head of Business Banking
- Judy Rose, Head of Operations
- Huw Davies, Head of Personal Banking, Sales and Marketing
Triodos Bank UK Experts
- Organic Food and Agriculture - Ian Price
- Energy and Climate - Steve Moore
- Our Arts & Culture - Graeme Galloway
- Microfinance - Marilou van Golstein Brouwers
- Sustainable Banking - Peter Blom
Resources and articles
- Charles Secrett
- Triodos Renewables plc.
- David Carrington
- Jamie's Farm
- Monkton Wyld Court
- Paul Mackay - cofounder
- Hans Schut
- Marjatta Van Boeschotenms - advisor
- Glen Saunders - senior advisor