Three Oceans Partners
Three Oceans Partners, LLC describes itself as "an investment and merchant banking boutique formed in 2011 to capitalize on one of the most promising periods ever for boutique banking. The company headquarters is based out of New York City."
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Three Oceans Partners is part of the Campaign to Fix the Debt as of February 2013.
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
Board of Directors
As of February 2013
- David W. Knowlton, Managing Partner
- William F. Detwiler, Partner
- Kevin Martins da Silva, Partner
- Christian Frank, Director
- David N. Gill, Director
- Elizabeth C. Keller, Associate
- Carolyn M. McEvoy, Chief of Staff
- Sean McGeady, Analyst
- Jana R. Russo, Office Manager
- Caitlin Stoelker, Marketing Director
- Francisco Storani, Analyst
- Kevin A. Suhey, Associate
Three Ocean Partners LLC
551 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10176
Resources and articles
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security