Tasmania Police describes its mission as being to "make Tasmania safe".
In its Strategic Directions plan, Tasmania Police states that "personal values are fundamental to the way in which all members
perform their duties to achieve our Vision and Mission. As an organisation, we value our people and are confident they will
at all times:
• act with honesty and integrity
• have a high work ethic
• exercise authority responsibly
• behave ethically
• deliver service equitably across the whole of our community."
Phone: (03) 6230 2111
Fax: (03) 6230 2414
Email: tasmania.police AT police.tas.gov.au
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Police counter-terrorism training exercises
- Tasmania Police & Australian Federal Police's 2008 'eco-terrorism' training exercise
- Tasmania Police State Security Unit
- Department of Police and Emergency Management, "Strategic Directions Framework: July 2006 – June 2009, Department of Police and Emergency Management website, page 2.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|