Talk:Muslim Public Affairs Committee
Relocating from article page. I'm not sure that it is a reasonable expectation that individual members of an organisation be listed on a website (other than perhaps office bearers). --Bob Burton 06:36, 22 November 2006 (EST) The organisation does not list its current memebers on its website nor does it appears to have a fixed address.
My bad, what I meant to say was office bearers and not individual members. Therefore if ok, I'll make the change with the correction. Consumercal 09:42, 22 November 2006 (EST)
I have deleted a couple of statements and one full par. Explanations below.
- "MPACUK has been criticized for making and publishing anti-Semitic statements."
- This statement precede a reference about Gapes speech in the House of Commons. But while Gapes set out details of the campaign against him, he doesn't accuse MPACUK of anti-semitism'
- "Asghar Bukhari's claim that he did not know that Irving was a Holocaust denier was met with much skepticism."
- Bukhari confirmed supporting Irving but the cited article doesn't indicate he claimed that he did not know Irving was a Holocaust denier;
- "In 1988, Irving, testified for the defence at Canadian-based Holocaust denier Ernst Zündel's trial. During the trial, Irving repeated and defended his claim from his book, Hitler's War, that until October 1943, Adolf Hitler knew nothing about the actual implementation of the Final Solution. He also expressed his evolving belief that the Final Solution involved "atrocities," not systematic murder. He further added "I don't think there was any overall Reich policy to kill the Jews. If there was, they would have been killed and there would not be now so many millions of survivors. And believe me, I am glad for every survivor that there was." "
- This is off-topic for the MPACUK page - more appropriate for a page on Irving.
--Bob Burton 21:35, 23 November 2006 (EST)