Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Rothschild has been at the centre of the world's financial markets for over 200 years. Today, it provides Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Private Banking & Trust services to governments, corporations and individuals worldwide." 
- Former Chair, Edmund de Rothschild
- Former Chair, Sir Evelyn Robert de Rothschild
- Chair, David de Rothschild
- Former Director, Justin Abbott
- Niall Ferguson, The house of Rothschild (Penguin, 1999).
- Egon Caesar Corti, The rise of the house of Rothschild (New York, 1920).
- Egon Caesar Corti, The reign of the house of Rothschild (New York, 1920).
- Carola Hoyos, "Rothschild and Freshfields founders linked to slavery", The Financial Times, June 26, 2009.
- Assaf Uni, "The Rothschilds: A Continuing Saga", Global Research, July 21, 2009.
- Vice-Chairman of Rothschild: "Carbon trading must be globally regulated"" FLASHBACK, The Telegraph - 2008-01-31.
- Robert Watts and Dominic O’Connell, "NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan", Times Online, August 30, 2009.
- Jim Pickard, "Mandelson met Gaddafi's son at Rothschild villa before Lockerbie bomber move", The Financial Times, August 17, 2009.
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Rothschild family
- Rothschild North America
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Irwin Stelzer
- European Institute
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Raymond W. Smith
- Yves-Andre Istel
- Russell P. Edey
- Jonathan Shellabear
- Lord George - Advisor
- FirstMark Communications International LLC
- Anthony Salz
- Rene-Pierre Azria
- Peter J. Byrom
- John D. Miller
- James A. Harmon
- Anthony Fry
- Robert Hanson
- Ariane de Rothschild is married to Benjamin de Rothschild
- Edmond & Benjamin de Rothschild Foundations
- Edmond Adolphe Maurice Jules Jacques de Rothshcild
- Elanit Rothschild
- Sir James Goldsmith
- Pehr Gyllenhammar
- Richard Heald
- Richard Davey
- Oliver Stocken
- Jonathan Paine
- Robert Leitao - uk
- Chicco Testa - Italy
- Richard Murley - former vice chair
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|