Jump to navigation Jump to search
Roger L. Conner is Adjunct Professor of Law at Vanderbilt University.
- Vanderbilt University Law School - Research Associate, Project on Leadership, Advocacy and Cooperation - July 1, 2004 to present.
- Search for Common Ground, - Executive Director, Search for Common Ground-USA, - April 17, 2000 to June 30, 2004
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ), U.S. Department of Justice - Resident Visiting Fellow, November 1, 1998 to April 16, 2000
- Center for the Community Interest (CCI), - Founder, Executive Director, September 1989 to October 30, 1998 (Also know as the American Alliance for Rights & Responsibilities)
- The Brookings Institution - Guest Scholar, January 1989 to September 1989
- Federation for American Immigration Reform - Founder, Executive Director, and President, January 1979 to December 1988
- West Michigan Environmental Action Council, Grand Rapids, Michigan - Executive Director, September 1973 to December 1978
Source (Word file). Insert non-formatted text here