Organizations and media centers have established an occupation watch that is currently most specific to the activities of occupying forces in Iraq.
Other Related SourceWatch Resources
- Lara Jakes Jordan, Iraq Watch Turns One-Man Protest into Rhetorical House Fray, AP (Common Dreams), July 23, 2003.
- 'Iraq Watch' Finds Strength in Numbers by Lara Jakes Jordan, AP, July 25, 2003 at Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee web site.
- International Occupation Watch Center web site.
- Iraq Body Count: "The worldwide update of reported civilian deaths in the war on Iraq" at iraqbodycount.net: "We don't do body counts", General Tommy R. Franks, U.S. Central Command.
- IWS Iraq Watch, iwar.org.
- In Focus: Iraq Watch, Foreign Policy Association's up-to-date news links.
- ZDNet's Iraq Watch: "Iraq Watch is a ZNet subsite providing alternative news and analysis of past, present and ongoing events, conflicts and crises in Iraq."
- ZDNet's Occupation Watch: "Features articles, links and resources analyzing and reporting on the U.S Occupation of Iraq," including links to Older Articles.
- Iraq & Iraqi Kurdistan: Human Rights Watch.
- Iraq Watch: Congressman Bill Delahunt's web site.
- Target Watch: Iraq at GlobalSecurity.org contains numerous links for resources and a Iraq Special Weapons News 2003 news and analysis archives.
- Iraq Democracy Watch Blog Site at Salon.com with daily updates.
- Future of Iraq Portal, JustinAlexander.net, updated August 27, 2003. Contains an exhaustive list of links. Also see related SourceWatch article Future of Iraq Project.
- U.S. Bombing Watch: "When was the last time the U.S. Bombed Iraq?" Contains archived web links for 1999; 2000; 2001; 2002; and 2003 with current postings for August 2003.
- Iraq Foundation web sites on Iraq, Iraq Foundation/iraqfoundation.org.