Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Editorial Advisory Board, The Progressive, 1985-96.
- Contributing Editor, Latin America Editor, Ramparts Magazine, 1967-73.
- Contributing Editor, Canadian Dimension, 1966-69.
- Left Out: Reds and America's Industrial Unions. Cambridge University Press, 2003 (with Judith Stepan-Norris).
- Talking Union, University of Illinois Press, 1996 (with Judith Stepan-Norris).
- The Large Corporation and Contemporary Classes. Polity Press and Rutgers University Press, 1989.
- Landlords & Capitalists. Princeton University Press, 1988 (with Richard Earl Ratcliff).
- The Civil Wars in Chile (or the bourgeois revolutions that never were). Princeton University Press, 1984.
- Maurice Zeitlin, Lynda Ann Ewen and Richard Earl Ratcliff, "New Princes" for Old? The Large Corporation and the Capitalist Class in Chile", The American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 80, No. 1 (Jul., 1974), pp. 87-123. (see article for Ford Foundation funding details)
- James Petras and Maurice Zeitlin, Latin America: Reform or Revolution? A Reader, edited and translated with an introduction and notes. Greenwich, Conn.: Fawcett Premier Books, 1968.
- Revolutionary Politics and the Cuban Working Class. Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press, 1967.
- Maurice Zeitlin and Robert Scheer, Cuba: Tragedy in Our Hemisphere (Grove Press, 1963).
- Louis M. Rabinowitz Foundation Fellowship, 1974.
- Ford Foundation Faculty Research Fellowship, 1970-71.
- Ford Foundation Fellowship in Latin American Studies, 1965-67.
- Woodrow Wilson Foundation Fellowship, 1959-60; 1960-61.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Maurice Zeitlin, UCLA, accessed October 15, 2009.