Margaret E. Keck
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Margaret E. Keck, Professor, Department of Political Science, The Johns Hopkins University. CV
- With Kathryn Hochstetler, Greening Brazil: Environmental Activism in State and Society. Duke University Press, 2007.
- With Kathryn Sikkink, Activists beyond Borders: Advocacy Networks in International Politics (Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 1998).
- The Workers' Party and Democratization in Brazil (New Haven: Yale University Press, 1992).
- 2004 John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, Research and Writing Grant of Program on Global Security and Sustainability, round 27. Collaborative grant with Rebecca Abers.
- 2002, Hewlett Foundation, Program in US-Latin American Relations, Grant for Watermark/Marca d’Água project (most to be administered through FINATEC, University of Brasília.
- 2001, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Program on Sustainability and Governance Planning Grant for Watermark / Marca d’Água Project.
- 2000-2001, Fellow, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, Washington, DC
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Grant for Research and Writing of the Program on Peace and International Cooperation, grant for research on "Environmental Politics in Brazil," 1991-92.
- Social Science Research Council grant for research on "Environmental Politics in Brazil," 1990-91\