Kathryn A. Sikkink
(Redirected from Kathryn Sikkink)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Member: American Academy of Arts and Sciences , 2001
- Member, Editorial Board: International Studies Quarterly , 2003 - 2005
- Member, Editorial Board: American Political Science Review , 2002 - 2004
- Member: Council on Foreign Relations , 2002
- Member, Board of Directors: Social Science Research Council , 2002 - 2004
- Member, Advisory Board: Peace Research Institute, Frankfurt, Germany , 2002 - 2004
- Member, Editorial Board: Journal International Organization
- Grawemeyer Award for Ideas for Improving World Order, 2000
- Restructuring World Politics: Transnational Social Movements, Networks, and Norms. Sikkink, Kathryn A, Sanjeev Khagram and James Riker, Co-Editor, 2002.
- Activists Beyond Borders. Sikkink, Kathryn A, Margaret E. Keck, Cornell University Press, 1999.
- Ideas and Institutions: Developmentalism in Brazil and Argentina. Sikkink, Kathryn A, Cornell University Press, 1991.
- Mixed Messages: U.S. Human Rights Policy and Latin America. Sikkink, Kathryn A, Cornell University Press, Author, 2004.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Kathryn A. Sikkink, University of Minnesota, accessed March 23, 2009.