Liz Butler "is Senior Fellow at the Movement Strategy Center. She was the Campaign Director for 1Sky, which in April 2011 merged with 350.org to become known simply as 350.org, the organization chaired by journalist and climate activist Bill McKibben." 
- Campaign Director, 1Sky (February 2008 – Present)
- Organizing Director, ForestEthics (1998 – 2008)
- National Organizing Director, American Lands Alliance (1997 – 2000)
- Director, Missouri PIRG (1996 – 1997)
- Field Organizer, Green Corps (1995 – 1996 )
- US Advisory Council, 350.org 
Resources and articles
- Jeffrey St. Clair, The Post-Modern Protest Blues, Designer Protests and Vanity Arrests in DC, CounterPunch, April 12, 2013.
- John Stauber, The Progressive Movement is a PR Front for Rich Democrats, March 15, 2013, CounterPunch.
- Counterpunch The Guns That Smoked: 99 Percent Spring: the Latest MoveOn Front for the Democratic Party, March 16-18, 2012.
- linkedin Liz Butler, organizational web page, accessed April 5, 2012.
- 350.org Board, organizational web page, accessed December 30, 2013.