Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Founded in 2002 by a group of physicians and humanitarian relief workers, KinderUSA believes in fostering creative solutions to long-standing problems believing that all children are born with fundamental freedoms and are entitled to the rights of survival, health, and education. KinderUSA puts into action programs to ensure these rights are not forgotten." 
- Laila Al-Marayati, MD Chairwoman
- Basil Abdelkarim, MD
- Jess Ghannam, Ph.D.
- Fatima Salam, J.D
Former distinguished board members:
- Riad Abdelkarim, founder and chairperson
Advisory Board 
Resources and articles
- ↑ About KinderUSA, KinderUSA, accessed July 19, 2007.
- ↑ Board of Directors, KinderUSA, accessed July 19, 2007.
- ↑ Advisory Board, KinderUSA, accessed July 19, 2007.