Kerri Houston is Vice President of Policy for Frontiers of Freedom. She is a "policy analyst and expert in media, marketing and external relations for the public policy community. Her areas of expertise include tax, social security reform, and healthcare. Prior to joining Frontiers of Freedom, Ms. Houston served as National Field Director for the American Conservative Union. She was also executive director of State Policy Network and director of external affairs for Dallas' Institute for Policy Innovation. A strong proponent of individual and economic liberty, Ms. Houston is a Brain Trust columnist for Investor's Business Daily, and her opeds have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Times, The Dallas Morning News, Forbes magazine, Intellectual Ammunition, and numerous other print, internet and institutional publications. She has appeared on Fox News and MSNBC, and was a frequent guest on Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher. Ms. Houston is a member of the National Paycheck Protection Working Group and an advisor to the Texas Conservative Coalition’s Health and Human Services Task Force. She serves on the Board of Directors for GOPUSA.com and the Board of Advisors for The Project for California's Future. She was also nominated to serve on the President's Commission to Strengthen Social Security." --Opinion Editorials.com
- Frontiers of Freedom is an "organization formed by former Wyoming Senator Malcolm Wallop, who has close ties to both Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney." Houston is also "director of Frontiers’ Lawsuit Abuse Reform Coalition and Project for the American Healthcare Century." 
- Before joining Frontiers of Freedom in February 2003, Houston was "national field director" for the American Conservative Union (ACU) and "Project Director of ACU's National Lawsuit Abuse Coalition." 
- Kerri Houston was a "Dallas based conservative activist" GOPUSA's Bobby Eberle met "while both were on the campaign trail for then Texas Governor George W. Bush for the 2000 election. Eberle frequently refers to witnessing the terrorist attack on the Pentagon on 9/11 while attending Kerri Houston’s American Conservative Union Policy 'Boot Camp' in Washington." 
- In July/August 1999, Kerri Houston was "director of external affairs for the Institute for Policy Innovation, a Dallas-based public policy institute." 
- GOPUSA columns by Kerri Houston (2001-2005), GOPUSA website.
Articles & Commentary
- Kerri Houston in the dKosopedia.
- Islamic Institute Hosts Muslim and Republican Leader Forum, January 26, 2001: "The session included several guest participants from the Republican Party and several conservative organizations and publications. Among the guests were former Speaker of the House and current GOPAC Chairman Newt Gingrich, Representative John E. Sununu (R-NH) and his father John Sununu, former Chief of Staff for President George H.W. Bush, Representative Tom Davis (R-VA), conservative activist Kerri Houston of the American Conservative Network, David Shephard from the Leadership Institute, Frank Lavine, former Political Director for President [Ronald] Reagan, and Grover Norquist, President of the Americans for Tax Reform."
- "Frontiers of Freedom Announces Hiring of Kerri Houston. New Vice President of Policy a Coup for Organization," Frontiers of Freedom, February 26, 2003.
- "Is Bobby Eberle's long climb through the ranks of the Texas Republican Party over?" Becoming Gannon, April 2005.