Kenneth Wollack "has served as President of the National Democratic Institute (NDI) since 1993. With more than 30 years of experience in foreign affairs, journalism and politics, he has traveled extensively in Eastern and Central Europe, the former Soviet Union, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa on behalf of NDI programs. Before joining NDI in 1986, Mr. Wollack co-edited the Middle East Policy Survey and wrote regularly for The Los Angeles Times. Mr. Wollack has served as Legislative Director of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) and served on the national staff of the McGovern Presidential Campaign (1972). He received his B.A. from Earlham College and he was a Senior Fellow at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Public Policy and Social Research." 
- Member of USAID's Advisory Committee On Voluntary Foreign Aid
- 2004 Participant, Congress of Democrats from the Islamic World
- Member, Advisory Committee on Democracy Promotion
- Advisory Board, Project on Middle East Democracy 
- "Biography", USAID, Accessed December 2006.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Advisory Board, Project on Middle East Democracy, accessed November 18, 2008.