"July 1, 2004 - JA Worldwide® is officially established, resulting from the merger of Junior Achievement Inc. and Junior Achievement International. January 2008 - Sean Rush becomes the organization’s 17th president and CEO." 
"August 1916 - The Eastern States Agricultural and Industrial Exposition in Springfield, Mass. hosts a conference of 300 agricultural and business leaders. The goal of their meeting is to work on the general advancement of activities for boys and girls. Several committees, including the Boys’ and Girls’ Bureau, are formed to raise funds for implementing solutions.
"1919 - Despite World War I, the Boys’ and Girls’ Bureau, headed by Theodore N. Vail, president of AT&T, moves ahead. Its 22 committee members raise a $250,000 and hire Mr. O. H. Benson who previously worked to establish 4-H clubs in Ohio.
"February 27, 1920 - The committee changes its name to the Junior Achievement Bureau.
See Junior Achievement: A History By Joe Francomano and Wayne & Darryl Lavitt.
Accessed June 2012: 
- Evelyn Angelle Vice President – Corporate Controller and Principal Accounting Officer Halliburton
- Sandra Beach Lin President & CEO Calisolar Inc
- Catherine S. Brune Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer Allstate Insurance Company
- Charles H. Dana Executive Vice President (Retired) Owens Corning
- Julie Gordon President – Client and Market Leadership Hewitt Associates
- Elwood D. Howse, Jr. President Cable & Howse Ventures
- Clyde D. Keaton President & Chief Executive Officer Argo Turboserve Corporation
- Larry Leva Global Vice Chairman – Quality and Risk Management KPMG LLP
- Arthur D. Little Trustee The Little Family Foundation
- Paul E. McKnight Senior Vice President - Organization Planning Emerson
- David Palenchar Senior Vice President, Programs El Pomar Foundation
- Chairman - Jonas Prising President – Americas ManpowerGroup, Inc.
- Ed Rapp Group President Caterpillar Inc.
- Robert Reeg President, Global Technology and Operations MasterCard International
- James Runnels Senior Vice President - Rental Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
- James E. Rutrough Vice Chairman & Chief Administrative Officer State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Lisa Sodeika Executive Vice President of Corporate Affairs HSBC North America Holdings Inc.
- Albert E. Suter Chief Operating Officer (Retired) Emerson
- Thomas D. Weldon Accuitive Medical Ventures The Innovation Factory
- Richard Woods Senior Vice President-Corporate Affairs Capital On