Jonathan Kozol "is an educator and author of nonfiction works which focus on the issues of race, poverty and education. His books include Death At An Early Age, Savage Inequalities, Amazing Grace, Illiterate American, and Rachel and Her Children." 
- National Advisory Board, Educators for Social Responsibility 
- Advisor/Founder, Campaign for America's Future 
- Winner of the 2005 Puffin/Nation Prize 
- Advisory board, Giving Back Fund 
Resources and articles
- Jonathan Kozol, New York State Writers Institute, accessed August 4, 2007.
- About Us, Educators for Social Responsibility, accessed August 4, 2007.
- Founders and Advisors, Campaign for America's Future, accessed August 4, 2007.
- Recipients, Puffin/Nation Prize, accessed December 14, 2007.
- Giving Back Fund https://www.givingback.org/team/board-and-partners/ Board, organizational web page, accessed January 5, 2019.