Jeff Cohen is the founder of Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting. He left briefly to produce the shortlived show Donahue on MSNBC. (MSNBC canceled the show when it was the highest-rated program on the network because of concerns that it might seem anti-war in light of the 2003 invasion of Iraq.)
- Founder, Park Center for Independent Media
- Founder or Advisor, Campaign for America's Future 
- Member of the The Real News: International Founding Committee
- Director, War and Peace Foundation 
- Advisory Board, Media Education Foundation 
- Advisory Board (2006), Progressive Media Project 
- Journalist Advisory Committee, The Real News 
Resources and articles
- Founders and Advisors, Campaign for America's Future, accessed August 4, 2007.
- Directors, War and Peace Foundation, accessed January 8, 2009.
- Advisory Board, Media Education Foundation, accessed August 18, 2008.
- 2006 Annual Report, Progressive Media Project, accessed February 25, 2008.
- Journalist Advisory Committee, The Real News, accessed March 17, 2008.