Gunter Pauli "has created ten companies, including Ecover, and is author of a dozen books, translated into 15 languages. He is head of the Zeri (Zero Emissions Research and Initiatives) Foundation, which pioneers initiatives that will set the stage for a new economic model that responds to the needs of everyone on earth – not only people. Zeri is currently involved with the Biomimicry Guild, UNEP and IUCN in a collaborative project called Nature's 100 Best, a mixture of innovations at various stages of commercialization from the drawing board to imminent arrival in the marketplace." 
- Former Teacher, Schumacher College
- Club of Budapest: Members
- Advisory Board, European Management Institute
- Member, Future Shapers Collaborative
- International Advisory Board, Gaia University
- Executive Committee, Club of Rome 
- Gunter Pauli, "From Deep Ecology to The Blue Economy" (2011).