Genetically Engineered Rice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Herbicide Tolerant Crops
- Genetically Modified Organisms
- Bayer CropScience
- GMO Policies by Country
- GMOs in China
- GMOs in the United States
- Robert Patrick, "Genetic rice lawsuit in St. Louis settled for $750 million," St. Louis Post-Dispatch, July 2, 2011.
- Chuck Penfold, "Bayer compensates US farmers in GM rice complaint," Deutsche Welle, July 2, 2011.
- Andrew Harris and David Beasley, "Bayer Settles With Farmers Over Modified Rice Seeds," New York Times, July 1, 2011.
- Boris Cambreleng, "GM rice seeds spread illegally, prompt heated debate in China," Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation, June 22, 2011.
- "GM rice `spreading illegally in China," Environmental Expert, June 20, 2011.
- Boris Cambreleng, "GM rice spreads, prompts debate in China," PhysOrg.com, June 15, 2011.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|