GMOs in France
Jump to navigation Jump to search
GMOs in France describes market for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) in France, including policies that allow or ban them.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Genetic Engineering
- GMO Policies by Country
- U.S. Promotion of Ag Biotech in France
- Barbara Casassus, "French Government Defies E.U. Court on GM Maize," Science Insider, September 12, 2011.
- Stephanie Bodoni, "French ban of modified maize dealt blow in court: Monsanto, 10 other companies, challenged action," STLToday.com, September 10, 2011.
- "EU states must tell Brussels of GM bans: court," Expatica.com, September 8, 2011.
- Martin Banks, "Mixed response to ECJ ruling on GM crops," The Parliament, September 8, 2011.
- Rady Ananda, "GM crop saboteurs go free in France," The People's Voice, June 30, 2011.