GMOs in Bolivia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
GMOs in Bolivia describes market for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) in Bolivia, including policies that allow or ban them.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Genetic Engineering
- GMO Policies by Country
- Bolivian Forum on the Environment and Development (FOBOMADE)
- Bolivia's Law of the Rights of Mother Earth
- Soy Cultivation in South America
- The Bolivian Forum on the Environment and Development (Foro Boliviano sobre Medio Ambiente y Desarrollo, FOBOMADE)
- Jill Richardson, "Bolivia Diaries: Day 2, Part 3 - GMOs and Local Food in Bolivia, La Vida Locavore, August 26, 2011.
- "Bolivia switches on modified foods ban," Sydney Morning Herald, June 7, 2011.
- Jill Richardson, "Feedlot Meat has Spurred a Soy Boom That Has a Devastating Environmental and Human Cost," Alternet, March 17, 2011.