Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Edward Berman, African Reactions to Missionary Education (New York: Teachers College Press, 1975).
- Edward Berman, The Ideology of Philanthropy: The Influence of the Carnegie, Ford, and Rockefeller Foundations on American Foreign Policy, (SUNY Press, 1983). Review Excerpt
- Edward Berman, "Foundations, Philanthropy, and Neocolonialism." pp. 253-72 in Education and the Colonial Experience, edited by Philip G. Alrbac and Gail Paradise Kelly (Advent Books, 1978).
- Edward Berman, "Educational Colonialism in Africa: The Role of American Foundations at Home and Abroad, 1910-1945", in Philanthropy and Cultural Imperialism.
- Edward Berman, "The Entrepreneurial University: Macro and Micro Perspectives from the United States," In: Jan Currie and Janice Newsom (eds.), Universities and Globalisation: Critical Perspectives (Sage, 1998).
- Edward Berman, "Rockefeller Philanthropy and the Social Sciences: International Perspectives", in Theresa Richardson, Donald Fisher, The development of the social sciences in the United States and Canada: the role of philanthropy (Greenwood Publishing Group, 1999).
- Edward Berman, Simon Marginson, Rosemary Preston, and Robert F. Arnove, "The Political Economy of Educational Reform in Australia, England, and the United States," In: Robert F. Arnove and Carlos Alberto Torres (eds.), Comparative Education: The Dialectic of the Global and the Local (Rowman & Littlefield, Second Edition, 2003).
- Edward Berman, "American Influence on African Education: The Role of the Phelps-Stokes Fund's Education Commissions", Comparative Education Review, vol. 15, no. 2, 1971.
- Edward Berman, "American Philanthropy and African Education: Toward an Analysis," African Studies Association, 1977.
- Edward Berman, "Review: The Foundations' Interest in Africa," History of Education Society, 1978.
- Edward Berman, "A Reply to Professor Plunkett," Comparative and International Education Society, 1978.
- Edward Berman, "State hegemony and the schooling process", Journal of Education 166: 239–253. (1984).
- Edward Berman, "On Publishing, Probably Perishing, and Surely Paying," Scholarly Publishing 16 July, 1985): 307-312.
- Edward Berman, "The state's stake in educational reform", The Urban Review, Volume 18, Number 1, March, 1986.
Review of The Ideology of Philanthropy
- Frank Ninkovich. "Review", American Historical Review, Vol. 89, No. 4 (Oct., 1984), pp. 1184-1185.