Accessed July 2013: 
- Nicholas Brown - EduCare Foundation Board Treasurer; GSO Business Management partner; Gelfand, British-American Film & Technicians Association (BAFTA), committee member; Heartfelt Foundation, advisory committee member.
- Tom Forbath - EduCare Foundation Board Member; Leverage Global Partners, Director of Sales.
- Joe Hubbard - EduCare Foundation Board Member; Lead Facilitator Insight Seminars, Continuing Education Division, Insight University; McGhee Productivity Solutions, consultant.
- Howard Lazar - EduCare Foundation Board Secretary; Artist; Center for Partnership Studies, board member (Carmel, CA).
- Susan Saltz - EduCare Foundation Board Member; New Visions Foundation Board of Trustees; Gary Saltz Foundation Board Member, Jewish World Watch Board Member and Alliance for Children's Right Board Member.
- Candace Semigran
- Stu Semigran
Supporters & Partners
"A sincere thank you to our grantors, corporate, foundation and individual sponsors who by their generosity have helped make the EduCare programs possible. To meet the ever-increasing request for EduCare services in the community, we count on the financial support of caring individuals, foundations and corporations. More students are served because of you!" 
- Amgen Foundation, Annenberg Foundation (passed through LEARN/LAUSD) , ARCO Foundation, Aruba Marriott Resort, David and Minnie Berk Foundation, Betsy Taylor Trust, Big 8 Food Stores, Border Fund, a fund of the Robert R. McCormick Tribune Foundation, Bread for the Journey, BWR Public Relations, Capital Group Charitable Foundation, CIGNA Neighborhood Foundation (passed-through grant), CinemaNow, CoreStates First Pennsylvania Bank (passed-through grant), Crail-Johnson Foundation (passed-through grant), Dwight Stuart Youth Foundation, El Paso Natural Gas Foundation, Emma L. Staley Foundation, Entertainment Industries Foundation, Evergreen Foundation, Fetzer Institute, Frito-Lay, Gaylord Donnelley 1983 Gift Trust, Gaylord and Dorothy Donnelley Foundation, Goldman Sachs and Co. (passed-through grant), Good Works Foundation, Greater Kalamazoo United Way, GSO Business Management, Kalamazoo Youth Development Network, Kimberly-Clark, Larry King Foundation, Los Angeles Unified School District, Beyond the Bell Branch, Marin Community Foundation, Mary D.B.T. Seman Foundation, Nevada Rose Foundation, Norton Family Foundation, Oceanroad Partners, Pew Foundation (passed-through grant), Project Grad LA, Gary Saltz Foundation, Southern California Edison, Shell Oil Company, Target Stores, Tasker Family Foundation, University of Santa Monica, VONS Foundation, Western Bagel