Ducks Unlimited is a U.S. based conservation organization that has a lot of corporate funders. According to its website, it "conserves, restores and manages wetlands and associated habitats for North America's waterfowl. These habitats also benefit other wildlife and people." 
"Ducks Unlimited's vision of the future is to conserve enough wetlands to fill the sky with waterfowl today, tomorrow and forever. Thanks to our 40,000 volunteers and nearly 700,000 members in the United States alone, this year we raised more than $162 million and conserved 169,224 acres to protect some of the nation’s best waterfowl habitat." 
America's Wetland Foundation
In 2010, the front group America's Wetland Foundation named Ducks Unlimited CEO H. Dale Hall, "Conservationist of the Year". The award was given at the Inaugural World Delta Dialogues conference – "a major international conference of more than 350 representatives from at least 15 countries who join to tackle the challenges and opportunities associated with sustaining deltaic regions worldwide, using the Mississippi River Delta as the focus."
Major donors of their work include the Exxon Mobil Foundation, the Bush Foundation, and the Lilly Endowment. All donors can be found in the Ducks Unlimited Annual Report. A selection of donors from 2006: Between $500,000 and $749,999:
$250,000 - $499,999:
$100,000 - $249,999:
$75,000 - $99,999:
$50,000 - $74,999:
(For full details see Annual Report.) 
As of December 2010, National Officers:
- John R. Pope, President, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Bruce Lewis, Chairman of the Board, Natchez, Miss.
- H. Dale Hall, Chief Executive Officer, Memphis, Tenn.
- John W. Newman, First Vice President, Covington, La.
- Stephen C. Reynolds, Secretary, Memphis, Tenn.
- Robert S. Hester, Jr., Treasurer, Memphis, Tenn.
- John W. Childs, President, Wetlands America Trust, Vero Beach, Fla.
- Dan Thiel, Executive Secretary, Memphis, Tenn.
Senior Vice Presidents (Advisory to the President):
- Ron Bartels, Membership, Schriever, La.
- Mike Woodward, Marketing & Communications, Oakfield, N.Y.
- Paul R. Bonderson, Jr., Conservation Programs, Sunol, Calif.
- Bruce B. Deadman, Youth & Education, Denmark, Wis.
- Rogers Hoyt, Jr., Event & Volunteer Management, Uvalde, Texas
- A. Kel Long III, Development, Atlanta, Ga.
- John W. Newman, Growth & Innovation, Covington, La.
- Doug Schoenrock, Corporate Relations, Fayetteville, Tenn.
National Staff (Memphis, Tenn.):
- Jim West, Chief Fundraising Officer
- Tom Fulgham, Chief Communications Officer
- Randy L. Graves, Chief Administrative Officer
- Jim Boyd, Chief Information Officer
- Dale Humburg, Chief Biologist
- James Hulbert, President
One Waterfowl Way
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Canadian Boreal Initiative
- Ducks Unlimited Canada
- George W. Bush: The War President is Missing in Action
- Matthew B. Connolly
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- Natural Resources Council of America
- Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
- Robert Goodin
- About, Ducks Unlimited, accessed March 3, 2008.
- Ducks Unlimited's 2006 Annual Report, Ducks Unlimited, accessed March 3, 2008.
- "Ducks Unlimited CEO named "Conservationist of the Year" by America's Wetland Foundation", Ducks Unlimited, October 19, 2010.
- Donors, Ducks Unlimited, accessed March 3, 2008.
- Ducks Unlimited Lobbying expenditures, Open Secrets, accessed December 2010.
- Staff & Board of Directors, Ducks Unlimited, accessed December 2010.