Democracy and Security
Democracy and Security, the journal.
Accessed January 2011: 
- EDITOR IN CHIEF: Leonard Weinberg - Department of Political Science , University of Nevada, Mail Stop #302, Reno, Nevada 89557
- CO-EDITOR: Gabriel Ben Dor , School of Political Sciences, National Security Studies Center, University of Haifa, Mount Carmel
Haifa, 31905 Israel
- ASSOCIATE EDITORS: Arie Perliger - Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY; Daphna Canetti-Nism - University of Haifa, Israel; James Richardson - University of Nevada, Reno
- BOOK REVIEW EDITOR: Rogelio Alonso, King Juan Carlos University, Madrid, Spain
- Faisal Al-Rfouh - Gandhi Center for Peace Studies, University of Jordan, Kingdom of Jordan
- Giovanni Capoccia - Corpus Christi College, Oxford, United Kingdom
- William Eubank - University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada
- Dipak Gupta - San Diego State University, San Diego, California
- Christopher Hewitt - University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- John Higley - University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- Leonardo Morlino - University of Florence, Florence, Italy
- Cas Mudde - University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium
- Peter R. Neumann - Kings College, University of London, United Kingdom
- Jerrold Post - George Washington University, Washington, DC
- David Rapoport - UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- Fernando Reinares - Spanish Ministry of Interior, King Juan Carlos University, Madrid, Spain
- Louise Richardson - Radcliffe Institute, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Democracy and Security is sponsored by the National Security Studies Center at the University of Haifa and the Grant Sawyer Center for Justice Studies at the University of Nevada, Reno.
Resources and articles
- Editorial Board, Democracy and Security, accessed January 13, 2011.