Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Daniels' career in public service culminated in four CEO roles.
- London Boroughs Grants, at that time London's largest investor in the voluntary sector
- Commission for Racial Equality, the UK's statutory agency for enhancing and enforcing equal rights for minority communities
- London Remade , a green social enterprise, reclaiming the economic and social value of London's waste and delivering the Mayor's Green Procurement Code
- Interights an international human rights charity which litigated at international courts to extend human rights protections and jurisprudence to some of the world's most disadvantaged communities." 
- England Committee, Big Lottery Fund
Resources and articles
- Big Lottery Fund England, organizational web page, accessed May 10, 2013.