Citizens Committee for New York City
Citizens Committee for New York City "was founded in 1975 by Osborn Elliott and Jacob Javits to encourage ordinary New Yorkers to volunteer to fill the gaps left by the city's cutbacks during fiscal crisis. Today, this spirit of volunteerism and local engagement still drives our work." 
- Peter H. Kostmayer - Chief Executive Officer
- Yovanka Bylander Arroyo - President and Chief Operating Officer
Accessed May 2010: 
- Henry Cornell - Chairman - Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Peter H. Kostmayer - President
- Osborn Elliott
- Jacob K. Javits
- John M. Aerni - Partner, Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP
- Peter Brown - Partner, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Janet L. Burak - Senior Executive VP & General Counsel, Head of Legal and Compliance; HSBC North American Holdings, Inc.
- Lisa Church - President, eMarketer, Inc.
- Susan R. Cullman - Managing Member, B. Bros. Realty LLC
- Stephen J. Dannhauser - Managing Partner, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Henry P. Davison II - Principal, Bessemer Trust Co.
- Vishakha N. Desai - President, Asia Society
- Peter Duchin - President, Peter Duchin Orchestras, Inc.
- Frances FitzGerald - Author & Journalist
- W. Robert Friedman, Jr. - Managing Director, Burnham Securities Inc.
- Roy Goodman - New York State Senate, Retired
- George E. Hall - CEO, The Clinton Group
- David Hochman - General Partner, Accelerated Technologies Partners LLC
- Sharon King Hoge - Media Consultant
- Thomas C. Israel - Chairman, Ingleside Investors
- Henry L. King - Senior Counsel, Davis, Polk & Wardwell
- Joel Press - Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Robert Reffkin - Vice President, Goldman Sachs
- Paul N. Roth - Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Chris Ruggeri - Principal, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Herbert H. Sambol
- Stephen C. Savage - Corporate Senior Vice President & CIO, CA Inc.
- Sandra Silverman - President, The Scherman Foundation, Inc.
- Pierre M. Sutton - Chairman & CEO, Inner City Broadcasting Corp.
- Patrick Timlin - President, Michael Stapleton Associates
Resources and articles
- Scott Codey - former director of advocacy